donderdag 24 februari 2011

THEGREATESCAPE

This is a really weird story for people I don't know personally. But my best friend, Jessica, helped me to escape from a really strange place. It all happened last monday, the day I'll bear in my mind forever. We bought some ultra cheap-ass wine and took a train to Amsterdam, were we went to "De Jaren" were we drank some more wine.






Right now I really want to smoke a ciggarete, but I'm kinda broke because yesterday, when I went to drink some tea with my friend I lost 50 euro's. I could just beat myself to death, I was so angry, so I went walking all around my neighbourhood, with no results. Gone 50 euro's, so no money for a smoke. I should really start working again, I quitted for a while.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. sorry for the money lost. Nice pics.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice pictures, sorry of the money that sucks!
    x fashionnerdic

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love your red hair. I hate losing money, it happens all the time.

    www.lockstockstyle.com

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for the compliments! I'm broke now, so no shopping for a month, it was my last money, haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuke jas heb je daar aan! en echt balen dat je 50 euro verloor :|

    maar die schoenen heb ik gewoon online bestelt! via asos, maar weet niet of ze die nog hebben nu. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen