vrijdag 11 maart 2011

ILLUSION

Yesterday, Laila and Dick came over to have dinner with me and my parents, which was really nice. We watched the sun go down, which was a bit too cold, but I felt the sun burning on my skin, it means spring is about to come. I fucking hate winter so this is something good.

I'm working on a project with Laila and Dick. This year I'll take a picture of them every single week, so you can see a person change during a year. I chose to do this weekly, not daily, because I don't see them every day and then I would have to take over 700 pictures, haha. And when I'm done, I want to put al the pictures in a book, and then? We'll see. I walked around with this idea for a few months but I just didn't start it, afraid I would fail again. I am lazy, you know, I never end things, but this time I just have to, and I'm enjoying it. I also made a stupid video with Laila, it's not finished yet, and just a trial so, enjoy our crap.

 







LONLINESS IS THE HUMAN CONDITION
        "Oleander time, she said. Lovers who kill each other now will blame it on the wind."
White Oleander by Janet Fitch, read this book please.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten